<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3278740191076810010?origin\x3dhttps://hnchagu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Hagumi Hanamoto diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
favorite fourteen
Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Shuu-chan bought me a new cellphone. He said that I might need it for work. My new phone isn't fancy. What matters is that I can call and send SMS on it. Call me dry but I'm not really looking for a super phone.

It's Valentines Day. Nothing much happened. February 14 just passed by. I did have a nice time working on my recent painting. There's blue sky and fluffy clouds all over. Very simple. Don't worry, even simple landscape paintings attract people.
Err, my phone's ringing. "Moshi- moshi?... huh?!"
archives